Saturday, September 25, 2010

Family/Poker room



 
  Bedroom before...Orange???

 
 

 Before kitchen/living room.



 
 Redone Poker or game room. New paint, lights, table.

 
 This corner actually had to be torn completely out when I found some moist drywall. I had to get on the roof, and install flashing as well (long story).


This room is for watching movies and playing WIE. The space is perfect, and we can play games as a family, or Julia and I can watch a movie once the girls go to bed.


I have yet to use the new poker room, but plan to get a monthly poker game going.

3 comments:

  1. So much more relaxing up there with the new colors!!! Thanks!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! We should have gone up to look at it yesterday. I thought about your comment about before & after pictures when I finally completed a project long on my "to do" list this morning. I pressure washed the porches & front walkway. Such an improvement - I have to keep going out to admire my work! (It wasn't as much fun as the Seafood Jamboree, though!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had fun too. It rained today, and Julia was there by herself when I took Marion to nap. See you guys when I get home next time.

    ReplyDelete