Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Halloween Activities

I got in from offshore 2 weeks ago, and have not had much time to blog... too much working. Imagine that, I thought 2 weeks off was supposed to be relaxing. Julia and the girls are real into Halloween, so they wanted some yard art. We used an overhead projector, and traced out some templates I found on the internet. I used 3/4" Luann Plywood, primed and painted with exterior black.

The Witch and her pets...
While I was at it, I cut out some pumpkins, and a Jack-o-Lantern

They are also going to do a little party in the Cul-de-Sac, so I made some games for the kids to play.
Ghost Putt-Putt.
Jack-O-Lantern bean bag toss.

All in all, not a bad project. I am sad that I am not going to be home for Halloween, but I look forward to the pictures on Julia's blog.

1 comment:

  1. These are great! So well done! I'm hoping we can go up there for the party and help out -(tho we really need to sell some plants!)

    ReplyDelete